20100828

Wondering about fashion


Daria Werbowy is once again featured in the Fall/Winter 2010/11 H&M's ad campaign. 

I saw these immages first in Shanghai. They were all over: bus stops, subway stations, walls. 
When I am in Milan I am thinking at H&M as a great place where you can find easy, funny, strange and cheap things. But, when I had the chance to move in the other part of the world, suddently I've understood that H&M is a global phenomenon. They work on reasearch, they analize people and they are great in doing it.

After my first trip in Asia, I am thinking even better at the fashion field. In these latest years so many things are changing and I am discovering many new aspects. Is fashion really changing?
I believe that we should reflect on the worldwide trends. As we can see with the blogging reality, things are changing so faster. 

As I am some kind of romantic, I love all the poetic aspects of fashion: which means creativity first of all. But economy counts on everything and as we saw in the previous years it has been dominant. Does economy kill creativity?  For sure, not at the beginning of something then, later, maybe yes.

I am a fashion lover, not only because I want to "possess" beautiful things and my new challenge is now try to understand and analize my beloved sector.  A worldwide reaserch, because fashion is everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment