20110318

I'm not a pink lady, but...

Girls, spring is coming! 
and as always we begin to "leave" in the corner of our closets our beloved black, chosing bright and shining accessories or clothes. Of course, we're not in July and the temperatures are still low. But, you know, the mood has his importance and wearing even only one small colorfull clutch or the right nail polish can change your day.

 I certanly can not define myself as a "pink lady", mainly because of my "natural red hairs" that doesn't  really match with this colour. But even if not for myself, this season I found many interesting pieces, specially in pink or in bright pink/orange. Just have a look at the SS2011 catwalks and you will see what designers has "invented" for us... here my selection.


...the fucsia market leather bag from Jil Sander... 
...the candy acrylic clutch by Jimmy Choo...
... the Miu Miu pink suede multi-strap sandals...



...and my favorite:  the Sandro's rafia knitted cotton-blend dress.
A neverendless piece. You can wear it with the jeans jacket or with a leather bluson. Romantic with a pair of ballerinas or more aggressive with the right pairs of high sandals. Defenitely my dress.

But sorry, I'm a red-hair girl, pinks is not in my veins.
But I can definitely make an ecception for this amazing O.P.I. nail polish.
This shape makes me litterally crazy. I found it this morning when my hairstylist was cutting my hairs. Love at first sight. Of course, I took off the grey vernis and suddently I put this fabolous "big hair...big nails" on my nails. 
I love O.P.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment