20101008

Shopping at Zara!


Are you a little bit depressed for a busy and strong office day? 
You received an invitation at the last moment and you don't know properly what you can wear? 
Do you have a releasing instict?

ZARA: the place that can save every woman!!!

Yesterday I went to the shop in Corso Vittorio Emanuele in Milano. The results? I dedided to "grant" me some little gifts and I made a "little" list of my "I WILL BUY THIS NEXT WEEK".
Here some pieces...dresses (white lace and different little black dresses)...brown knitted cape, comfortable military green trousers, camel coat and high brown ankle boats...





2 comments:

  1. oh oh oh love the last outfit!
    expecially the high skirt...I'm gonna see if I can find it
    thanks
    C;
    http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete